Wednesday 11 April 2012

H2H Challenge

Well here I go, jumping into the Sketch/Challenge world. I've always played around with sketches and challenges but never officially did anything. Today I'm taking the plunge and submitting this card to the H2H April Sketch Challenge. I decided to use the very cute Superhero Paper Pack and Super Powers stamp set as well as my Cricut Art Philosophy, of course.


Paper: Cranberry and White Daisy Cardstock, Superhero B & T
Accessories: Stars/Arrow cut with Cricut Art Philosphy, black button brad
My Acrylix: Super Powers

Have a super day!
Cheers, Barb

4 comments:

  1. Great superhero card, love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you took the plunge and shared your SUPER card with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you decided to join the challenge world with us! Great use of the superhero stamp set! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H and I hope you will join us again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my next kit to take the plunge on and I am always glad for good inspiration. Thanks bunches for sharing on H2H this week!

    ReplyDelete