Friday 13 April 2012

Old Favorite

Good morning to everyone and happy Friday the 13th!
Today I decided to showcase a card I have re-created many times. I love how it looks and it seems to fit all different occasions.  It was also my swap card at the CTMH Convention last year in Disneyland. 
This is an all black and white version that I have used for weddings. I have also done it with different colour swirls, butterfly and ribbon depending on the occasion.
The Find Your Style stamp set is definitely one of my all-time favorites.

Hope you like it.
Have a Wonderful Day.
Cheers, Barb

Paper: CTMH White Daisy, Black
Stamps: CTMH You & Me, Find Your Style
Ink: CTMH Black, Grey Flannel
Accessories: CTMH Bitty Sparkles and Black Brads. Offray ribbon. Handmade stick pin

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss getting one of these beauties at convention last year? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete