Tuesday 10 April 2012

Birthday Card for a Special Friend


One of my very dear friends and colleagues just came back to work after being off for a year and half.  She had a very stressful time that in the end turned out perfectly. I am so thrilled, and relieved, for her and wanted to wish her a very special happy birthday.  I knew when I saw the Florentine paper pack that it would be perfect.


I used my Cricut Art Philosphy cartridge to make the flower, heart, tag and doily.  The doily is dipped in tea, scrunched and dried, which gives it a very authentic rustic look. (Its hard to tell by the photo)

I would love to give credit for this card to the designer but unfortunately I can't remember their name. It was featured in one of the recent card making magazines. Whoever you are, I thank you.

Hope you like it.

Cheers, Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment