Sunday 8 April 2012

Sonoma

Another favorite paper pack of mine is Sonoma, featured in the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book and still available in the Spring/Summer 2012 book. The colours are so versatile for both feminine and masculine projects.

The canister is embellished with Sonoma paper and My Stickease, as well as a butterfly, flowers and a doily cut with the Cricut Art Philsophy. 
On the Kraft Die-cut card I used My Acrylix Hooray Bouquet, Sweet Moments, Love Life and  A Wonderful Season.


On this birthday card for my brother I used My Acrylix Key Moments and Cherish the Day, as well as Milepost shapes and pewter accessories.


On this last card, I once again used My Acrylix Hooray Bouquet which co-ordinates with the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge.  The background swirls are made with Love Life. I embellished with Colonial White Accessories.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Sonoma....great with all of your projects, Barb.

    ReplyDelete