Wednesday 25 April 2012

Kraft Die-cut Cards


A few months ago I decided to make a Kraft Die-Cut Card using 5 of the paper packs from the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book. I also wanted to use some of the featured Accessories, Embellishments and My Acrylix Stamp Sets. 

ROXIE
I decided to adhere the scallop flap over the top of the card and then cut the bottom.  It's hard to see in the photo.  I didn't take any side view pictures before I gave this card to one of my wonderful friends.
 The flower is from Card Word Puzzle cut different sizes and layered like the old paper tole technique. 
Sentiment is from Hooray Bouquet stamped on a Mixed Shape Dimensional Element covered with paper cut with my Cricut of course. The accessories are Bling Assortment, Clear Sparkles, Just Blooms Paper Shapes and velvet ribbon.


DREAMIN'
On this card I cut the scalloped flap from the Kraft Die-Cut and attached it to the bottom front of the card.
I also used the Dreamin' My Stickease on the flap, as well as the Harvest Charms, Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain, Mocha Opaques and Bulk Chocolate Flower Buttons.



TYPESET
The flap is on the right side and is attached with a small velcro fastener.
I used Foundry Pin Clip, Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon, Colonial White Embroidery Floss for the pennant and Mocha Opaques. 
The Stamp Sets are Blue Ribbon and Cricut Art Philosophy Tags.



ELEMENTAL
 The scalloped flap is adhered at the top just like Roxie. 
I also used Color-Ready Cork Alphabet, Milepost Shapes, Decor Journaling Spots, Elemental Compliments Dimensional Elements and one of the old foam numbers I still had hanging around.



SONOMA
The "Sonoma" card has the scallop flap at the bottom, tucked under the flower to hold it closed. 
I used Love Life and Hooray Bouquet My Acrylix, Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon and Button and Purple Embroidery Floss.




I used the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge for cutting shapes, flowers and tags.

Cheers,
Barb

1 comment: