Wednesday 4 April 2012

A couple of 'Stella' cards

One of my favorite paper packs from the Spring/Summer Idea Book is "Stella". The colours remind me of summer, which I hope is just around the corner.


This first card is inspired by the cover of the idea book. 



Additional supplies used:
My Acrylix Hooray Bouquet 
Cricut Art Philosphy
White Grograin ribbon
Sunset and Olive Ink Pads


For this next card I used one of my quilt patterns for inspiration.




Additional supplies used:
White daisy paper flower
Olive mini medley collection - button brad and ribbon
Cricut Art Philosphy
Sunset Ink Pad

See more lovely Stella artwork on page 14, as well as the cover, of the Spring/Summer Idea Book.


Cheers,
Barb

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards, Barb. The first one is an excellent version of the IB cover and I love the quilting of the second.

    ReplyDelete